Caliber R2 in the winning design of the Caliber R2 design contest!
WHAT THIS CONTEST IS ALL ABOUT
Do you spend your nights gaming in an ugly chair? It’s OK to admit it. Most gaming chairs are ugly. But yours is especially ugly. Well unless you bought it from Cooler Master. Then it looks great. But maybe it could still look better with your input.
So you aren’t a qualified furniture designer? We’ll let you slide this one time. Use our design files, follow the rules, and create the ultimate chair design digitally. We’ll handle the rest.
WHAT. WHY. WHEN?
- Download the design files.
- Design your Custom Caliber R2 Gaming Chair following the design guidelines.
- Submit your design before October 12th 13:00 CET.
- Voting on the 3 finalists takes place between October 13th and 19th.
- The winner will be announced on this website and on social media on October 20th.
- The winning design will be created as a limited edition. Everyone who submitted a design or voted on the finalists gets a discount voucher. More info at the FAQ section.
Inspired by the Kanagawa wave in pale colors
Customers Also Viewed
Cosmos II 25th anniversary edition control panel This panel is the same as that of the Cosmos II, e
The MasterCase H100 is a small form factor, mini-ITX addition to the iconic H Series. A single, 200
The compact, tenkeyless version of the MK750, the MK730 mechanical gaming keyboard is the scrappy, l
The MS110 is a fully featured combo set engineered for gaming success. The keyboard has the signatur